NO MORE PUPPY STORES!
ANIMAL TORTURE CAUSING DEATH
• Pet Store owners charged with illegally practicing veterinary medicine open_in_new
• County Announcement of Grand Jury indictments handed down to owners of puppy stores in Reno and Sparks
• See our News Coverage page for stories dating back to 2014
Latest blog posts
- No Matter How Court Rules We Need Bans to End Puppy Stores
- Mass Rally to End Puppy Mill Stores!
- Northern Nevada's growing reputation for getting away with (animal) murder
- 4th statewide ban in world, 3rd in US
- 2020 State of the State: Bye-Bye Puppy Stores!
- Of course you know the next move: Move the trial
- Clown show of dismissing case against Schneiders is over
ONGOING PROTESTS to stop animal cruelty at Puppies Plus Reno and Puppy Love Sparks!
MASS RALLY: NO MORE PUPPY STORES!
Saturday, April 25
11a - 1pm
Corner of Neal Rd & S. Virginia
Need a BIG community turnout to let LOCAL ELECTED OFFICIALS and THE COURT know:
Reno, Sparks and Washoe County want an end to puppy mill stores!
- Bring your freshly painted signs!
- Wear bright clothes or costumes!
- Put on some face paint!
- Bring a drum, cymbals or pots and pans to bang!
- Bring your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers!
- Let's make a festival of noise for the animals!
Details and updates on our blog and calendar.
Puppies Plus, RENO
6405 S. Virginia Street #1, Reno, just SW of Neil Rd & S. Virginia
Puppy Love, SPARKS
5318 Sparks Boulevard #100, Sparks
Puppy Plus and Puppy Love long-standing "F" from BBB
Sign our petition to local officials to pass a ban on ending retail sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the Truckee Meadows.
Hosted at Google for verification purposes. Use your Google Log-in (or create one) to sign and share:
Puppy Store Protesters in the News Again 10/6/19
Contact Sparks City Council
Contact each member of the Sparks City Council at once by using this email address.
Ask them to please do what Reno City Council is doing: end the sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the city limits once and for all.
Contact Washoe County Commission
Contact each member of the Washoe County Commission at once using this email address.
Ask them to please do what Reno City Council is doing and end the sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the county once and for all.
Contact Washoe District Attorney in Support of Court Case
District Attorney Scott Hicks, Jr.
Thank them for bringing this case, so supported by the Northern Nevada Community, to court. Anyone have any information to give, contact them here.