NO MORE PUPPY STORES!
ANIMAL TORTURE CAUSING DEATH
• Pet Store owners charged with illegally practicing veterinary medicine open_in_new
• County Announcement of Grand Jury indictments handed down to owners of puppy stores in Reno and Sparks
• See our News Coverage page for stories dating back to 2014
Latest blog posts
- Northern Nevada's growing reputation for getting away with (animal) murder
- 4th statewide ban in world, 3rd in US
- 2020 State of the State: Bye-Bye Puppy Stores!
- Of course you know the next move: Move the trial
- Clown show of dismissing case against Schneiders is over
- Nearly ½ year until the Schneiders' trial
ONGOING PROTESTS to stop animal cruelty at Puppies Plus Reno and Puppy Love Sparks!
Saturday, December 21
Puppies Plus, Reno
Help us get the word out to those making impulse purchases during the holidays: DON'T BUY from those with
FELONY CHARGES OF ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Head to a shelter or rescue to find your next pet and give a dog in need a home. They will love you forever for it!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of shopping and stop by even if for just a little bit and wave to the people passing by.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS! SEE YOU THERE!
Puppies Plus, RENO
6405 S. Virginia Street #1, Reno, just SW of Neil Rd & S. Virginia
Puppy Love, SPARKS
5318 Sparks Boulevard #100, Sparks
Puppy Plus and Puppy Love long-standing "F" from BBB
Sign our petition to local officials to pass a ban on ending retail sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the Truckee Meadows.
Hosted at Google for verification purposes. Use your Google Log-in (or create one) to sign and share:
Puppy Store Protesters in the News Again 10/6/19
Contact Sparks City Council
Contact each member of the Sparks City Council at once by using this email address.
Ask them to please do what Reno City Council is doing: end the sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the city limits once and for all.
Contact Washoe County Commission
Contact each member of the Washoe County Commission at once using this email address.
Ask them to please do what Reno City Council is doing and end the sales of dogs, cats and rabbits in the county once and for all.
Contact Washoe District Attorney in Support of Court Case
District Attorney Scott Hicks, Jr.
Thank them for bringing this case, so supported by the Northern Nevada Community, to court. Anyone have any information to give, contact them here.